Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day #4

So, I don't really have anything important or entertaining to report this evening. I haven't uploaded my pictures from last night yet, and i'll probably want one of me from someone else, just because all I got was a top half only one. And I kinda wanna show off my cool hakama, too.


So, I was at work today, and hell if i know why, but it was crazy. Not just people in general, because I could blame the moon for that (since it's either a full moon, or really freakin close tonight), but someone please explain why there were so many people shopping for crafty stuff today?? And I feel guilty too, cuz at one point I got really irritable. But I was trying to basically take care of 2 cutomers at once, and a coworker was trying to get me to help another customer at the same time, all while I was doing a price adjustment. And I was really tired. And when I'm tired, I get pissed off easily. So, I am sorry. Oh well.

I suppose that's all I've got for tonight.

Mata ashita! ("See you tomorrow" in Japanese)

2 comments:

bibliophile81 said...

We weren't all that busy, really, I mean for a Saturday, at my place of employment, but it seemed like a lot of people required more of my time and attention than I would consider average.

rabidmonkey said...

do you think anyone would mind if i wrote "yes, really" on the bottom of all the signs for the 4 for a dollar fall stems? it really would have saved me time. i swear everytime i got near there, someone would ask me.

i hate it when i'm trying to help a customer find something, and like 4 other people stop me to ask where something is. i want to help them, but it feels rude to the original customer. i had a plague of that today.

i bet tommorrow is going to be just as much fun, but with only 6 people closing (including FES, manager, and framing).