Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day #2!

I have a costume, and it is all kinds of awesome! After tomorrow's party, I'll have some pics to put up. I guess I should do the armband...and maybe the book...although, they're not extremely necessary for this party, since the only other person there who will have any idea about who I'm dressed as is Laurie. But, still...at least the armband. That's on the to do list for tomorrow. But now I'm all giddy cuz my costume is finally here. Yay!!


Til tomorrow!
Mata ashita!

3 comments:

rabidmonkey said...

do the book, it'll be cool, even if no one knows what it is. they love books, so they'll like it anyway. please? book!

bibliophile81 said...

I do like books... but yeah, I have no idea what y'alls are typing about.

A-muse-ing said...

Yay! You got your costume!

(And yes, I'm *just now* catching up on your blog. :-P)

Peace.