Monday, November 13, 2006

Day #13

So....yes, it is day 13. And I have nothing I want to talk about. I've done as little as possible today, other than sleep. And that's not really interesting enough to be blogged about. I didn't have any dreams, so I can't blog about that. Although....there was a dream a couple of weeks ago, wherein I was having some kind of surgery done, possibly oral, and they were trying to sedate me or something. I just remember having an IV in my left arm, cuz while I was dreaming, the phone rang, and in that half-awake/half-dreaming state I was in, I didn't want to bend my left arm in fear of driving the needle in. I hate needles.

But, yeah, nothing of interest to report to the blogging community (i.e. the 4 or so people who read this ;)).

Oh well, mata ashita. Maybe I'll post something of interest soon.

No comments: