Saturday, November 18, 2006

Day #18

So...today's post will be a bit of a cop-out. Sorry. I have to go to work soon, and I can't remember if tonight is the night we start closing at 10 or not. If it is, I may not be getting back home til almost midnight, especially since it's a Saturday and we'll have to set up next week's ad. I absolutely hate closing on Saturdays because of Ad Set, and having to override all the things that will be on sale next week, and the looks the cutomers give me because what they thought was on sale isn't ringing up that way. I'm sorry, I don't have next week's ad memorized! I'm not psychic, I can't read your mind or see into the future. Stop giving me that look!

But, yeah....I may not be back in time to actually post later today, so I thought I'd do it now. Just to be on the safe side. Safety first! Hmm....would that make this post like a condom? An extra layer of protection?? Oh well...

Mata ashita!

No comments: