Friday, November 10, 2006

Day #10

So, here's day 10. And I don't really know what to talk about. It's raining right now, and has been ever since I left work. I was sitting there, in my car, waiting to turn right onto the Lloyd Expressway when I noticed a couple of large water drops hit my windshield. When I turned right, it was like turning into a waterfall. I'm still a little moist from running inside without an umbrella or jacket. I may have to go back out into it, though.

Tomorrow is a friend of mine's bridal shower (but after her, it'll be over with...none of my other friends who haven't gotten married in the last 2 years (give or take a couple of months) are even dating), and the invite and message on her sister's answering machine suggest that we bring a "dish" and recipe for the event. So, as I was thinking about what I could bring, if anything, I got the idea to make a Triple Chocolate Bundt cake in the "Coolest Bundt Cake Pan Ever" (tm). But, if I do that, I'll have to #1) go buy the ingredients, and #2) jurry-rig some way to carry it, covered, to the event that I won't mind never seeing again. So...yeah. I may not do it. I'm still thinking about it.

Hmm...not too shabby, I guess. For not having much to talk about, I guess.

Mata ashita.

1 comment:

rabidmonkey said...

i think you REALLY should go for the covered dish (in the form of awesome cake) because you were so late in RSVPing. i am not bringing a dish, but i told her that when i RSVPed. if i remember and have time, i might bring a recipe though.