Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day #19

This is getting pathetic. It's not that I'm completely out of things to talk about, it's that I'm out of the appropriate amount of time to talk about them. I have about 15 min to type this, so I can get dressed and head off to work. I've only been awake for 30 min sor far. And then I'm off for work until 9, or really 10 since we definitely won't be getting out any sooner. And I never know if I'll be out after work, so I need to get this post up before I go, so it will actually be up on the correct day. But I can't do even my usual "quality" of a post in htis short of time, and that's kinda sad, since I really don't post with any quality. But, I don't work tomorrow, so...maybe you'll get something halfway interesting. Maybe. Maybe my anime-related post that's been swimming 'round my head for a while. But it's only kinda about anime, I promise.

Anyways, I gotta go to craft-hell again.
Mata ashita!

1 comment:

rabidmonkey said...

yay for it not being almost 10 when we got out. i can't say that i love working with penny, mostly because she gives me all the shittiest jobs because she knows i'll actually do them. on the other hand, her drive to leave as soon as possible comes in really handy.

katrina tends to give me shitty jobs to do, too. sometimes knowing the difference between your head and your ass isn't an advantage.