Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day #22

So, (I really need to stop starting these blog entries with "so") nothing really interesting or entertaining happened today. I went grocery shopping. With my folks. Oooh, but I found Red Machine by Naked at Sams Club, so yay! Um, yeah, anyway. We decided for Thanksgiving we'll be eating at the Golden Corral and then going to see The Santa Clause 3. Um...my brother got his hair cut. Um....yeah...nothing.

So, since I didn't do anything today, I thought I'd uplo
ad some of the stuff that's happened to me earlier. However...the more I think of it, the more I don't know how many pics to put up...Oh well, screw it. I'll put up the ones I think are cool, and if you have a problem with your picture being available to, well, pretty much the only people who read this were at these gatherings, or at least have met the pictured in person, anyways, if you have a problem with your pic being posted...too bad.













A deadly pair.....
A happy witch??














A wandering gypsy I found on my way...
A nightmare? Or a dream?


A shinigami! She doesn't look too happy...


A happy horde of party-goers. Congrats, Cynthia!



Anyways, enjoy the pics, and have a Happy Turkey Day, even if it involves family. ;)

Mata ashita!

No comments: