Friday, November 17, 2006

Day #17

It's day #17, and there's nothing I want to post about. I'm not saying I'm tapped out, I could always find some anime to talk about, or a book, or music, but...I'm just not feeling it tonight. So...hmmm.....

I have to put something here, though. I refuse to cop-out
again. At least, not this soon. ;) So.....

My dad is home now...maybe I should wander out and see what he wants to do about dinner. I guess that would make this post a cop-out, lazy-Sharon post. Hmmm.... Oooo! I know! I'll post random pictures! Yay, pictures. These are from the family trip to Colorado last summer. I wouldn't mind living in Colorado....

Some random waterfall.

Ski tracks above Telluride.

Sand Dunes. :)

My brother, doing manual labor for once in his life.

Would this make Ross the Atlas of Garden of the Gods??


Oh, I just found this out, by wandering into the living room....some dickhead stole the license plate off the back of my dad's car. What kinda town do I live in?!

Mata ashita!

No comments: