Saturday, February 03, 2007

Theme Music

So, if you haven't noticed, I've added a little feature to the top of my sidebar, in which I've placed a song. At first, I was just gonna put one up every week that I really liked. Then, I thought, "Maybe I should put up a song that's from my 'Current Obsession'." But, with the most recent obsession not having its opening song (the song I like) on the thing I get the music from, I decided to do something else.
Earlier I posted a meme about the theme music if my life were a movie, or some such nonsense. I have decided to every few days (or once a week, I haven't quite decided yet) I will put up the most qualified song (the ones with asterisks) in order of the meme. So that means that I will be putting AFI's "Miseria Cantare"---never mind, I can't find it, either. When I can't find the most qualified, I'll find the second most qualified one, and put it up. So, this time you get "Starry Sky" by HAL, the 1st ending song to Angelic Layer.
This will end up very interesting....we'll see how many times I'll have to fall back on my second choice...and how many times it's the track from an anime that I will actually be able to find....

1 comment:

velocibadgergirl said...

That's a pretty fabulous idea!