Tuesday, September 04, 2007

They're coming to take me away!

All right, so I've been bad, and busy, and haven't updated at all since I got back from Chicago, or even once I got back from Clarksville/Anderson/Bloomington, but...this is all you're getting. Yes, I have pics on my computer. No, I'm not going to upload them now, since I should have been asleep 2 hours ago. But, since I'm to be moving away, I should be blogging more, so I suppose that could be a good thing. Or a really bad thing, since these tend to be rambles with no coherent plot. But, until I get my new pad all hooked up and "off the heezee" as kids these days say, I shall be internetless, and therefore no blogging goodness for you.

Wow, I need sleep, I got an 8+ hour drive tomorrow!

Til I am once again connected!

Mata ne!!

2 comments:

bibliophile81 said...

I've been under the impression that you're taking yourself away. :)

velocibadgergirl said...

I hope your drive went well and that you're having an okay time settling in. Get internet soon! xoxo