Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just a couple of quick things...

First, I had a lot of fun last Saturday at Evilducky's Independence Day party (her independence from her now ex ;)). We did henna, drank, talked, beat up a bull pinata, and attempted to play some games. It was loads of fun.

Second, today was my last day of Michaels servitude. I let people hug me, since other people are huggers, even though I'm not a big fan myself. But, yesterday, Karen, the woman who teaches the cake decorating class, made me a cake. She definitely deserved a hug from me, even if the cake has pink on it.

Tomorrow, we drive up to Chicago for some hang-out time, so I won't be blogging. (as if I do, anyways) Hopefully I'll blog for you when I get back, complete with pictures if I remember to get more batteries.

Now, I must pack and bathe.

Later's, y'all!

2 comments:

A-muse-ing said...

Looks like you've been having fun *and* cake! Woo! :) Can't wait to hear about the Chicago trip, and can't wait even more to see you again!

Love and peace.

bibliophile81 said...

I swear that cake looks totally different on my monitor than it did on J-dog's.