Sunday, May 06, 2007

Final Battle

Allright, so, yeah...I know. Last time I said I was gonna hurry through this, and what do I do? Wait another week. I'm sorry! I was busy moving my brother home from college, possibly semi-permanently, since he's a horrible paper-writer, and lazy to boot. Oh well, that's a rant for another time. But seriously, I've got some pictures of the Peep Revolution to take, and their story to tell, but that isn't happening until I'm done with my musical interlude or whatever.

So, onward and upward! Or some such nonsense. Final Battle, right. For this one, I chose "Tank!" by Yoko Kanno. The other 2 songs I had to choose from were both 30 Seconds to Mars songs, and one would think that "Attack" would be a no-brainer for such a category, but, I guess I'm weird. When I think of a final battle theme song, I think upbeat, fast, action-packed. And "Attack" isn't really any of those things. Yes, it is an awesome song. But it doesn't really work for my final battle. So, over on the side you can find "Tank!" by Yoko Kanno, which is the opening song to Cowboy Bebop. And, look, no lyrics! But that's because the song doesn't really have any. I don't think you need me to write out the countdown at the beginning, do you??

"Tank!" by Yoko Kanno

2 comments:

bibliophile81 said...

Peep Revolution???

A-muse-ing said...

Yes--we must know more about the Peep Revolution!

Peace and love.