Saturday, May 12, 2007

Death Scene

I did it again...neglected this project of mine for another week. Oh well, only 2 songs left, if you include this one. Yay!

This time the topic was my Death Scene. The song chosen was "Hiru no Tsuki" by Akino Arai, the first ending song to Outlaw Star. I chose it mainly for the sound, it's calm and relaxing. The lyrics make it, well, not about death, but still kinda sad in it's way. Anyways, enjoy (though I really doubt anyone's actually listening to the music I put in the sidebar...).


"Hiru no Tsuki" by Akino Arai

oto no nai mahiru
kaze ha tada akarui
sukoshi nemutasou ni hanabira ga yureta
One soundless mid-day,
the wind was so cheerful.
Flower petals sway in the breeze
as if they were sleepy.

nani ge nai kono omoi
nee, hito ha donna kotoba de yondeiru no
This serene feeling...
Tell me, what's the word people use for it?

shiroi suna no tsuki toji kometa hanashi o
hikari furasu you ni kikasete ne sotto
Tell me a story that's locked away
in the white-sand moon.
Let me hear it
as gently as light shining down...

itsuka shiru toki ga kuru no? mune no itami o
soshite ima yori yasashiku naru no ne
Will the time come? When you will know the pain in my heart?
Then you'd be able to be gentler than you are now.

atatakai kono omoi
nee, hito ha donna namae de yondeiru no
Such a warm feeling...
Tell me, what's the name that people give to it?

shiroi suna no tsuki mabushikute mienai
tooi mirai no koto kikasete ne sotto
Softly, let me hear
of the distant future,
so bright it can't be seen,
like a white-sand moon.

No comments: