Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Still here....somewhere...

So, yeah...I'm sorry I've just left y'all hanging, but I've been busy the past week and a half. I mean, I had Sunday the 20th off, and Tuesday the 22nd, but that's it, I've been working all the rest. And I usually don't feel like much of a post when I get off work. But I have been doing other things, too!

The Sunday I had off was for an "open house" for a friend who just got her masters in secondary education. The Tuesday off was spent reveling in my geekness with a little RPG action, followed by a few hours of video games. Then I worked, and on Friday after work, went and saw "Pirates 3". It wasn't as bad as I feared, so... Saturday was my grandma's birthday, which is only a big deal because she's down here staying with us for a while. We didn't do much, since we plan on going out this coming Thursday to see "Shrek 3" for her birthday, as well as eating some steak for dinner.

The reason I've been working so many days straight is that I asked for several days off at the end of the week. Why, you ask? (or maybe you don't, but I'd like to think that) Well, I've already established that I plan on doing quite a bit on Thursday, but Friday, Ross and I are heading up to Anderson, since we were both invited to Jenny's brother's high school graduation. And we all know any excuse I can find to leave town for a weekend ;).

So, with that in mind, you won't be getting a real post until after I get back, but I may have pictures or fun stories to tell by then. Maybe. Don't hold your breath.

On another note, I think it's getting very close to Julie's due date. So, we better return her to the library, or renew her, soon...oh, wait, wrong type of due date. :P Excuse me while I'm silly. C'mon, Julie! I wanna know about Sheldon! I suppose I need to stop somewhere and get a card or something to send, since it's highly likely there won't be a real shower, since no one's in Penn...or, if there is a shower, I probably won't be able to make it. Anyways, we'll see what happens.

That's it for now, folks!

No comments: