Friday, October 07, 2005

A weekend of revelry awaits....

Well, that was quick! I feel that since I'll actually be doing something halfway interesting in the next few days, I might as well feed your inevitible jealousy. Tomorrow will be quite a day for me, and Saturday even more so. You see, tomorrow, after I finally wake up, I'll be going on over to the west side of town for my last foray into the world of deep fried foods on a stick, for this year at least. What am I talking about? Only the second largest street festival (in terms of the number of people who attend) in the United States. The Fall Festival. www.nutclub.org if you're interested. Yumm... Anyways, after that, and after cleaning out the rolling trash bin that is my car, I'm headin' on up to the bustlin' ville of Anderson. Yeah, I know, you thought I was doing something exciting. Hey, I ain't staying at home, so it's exciting to me! But, really, after spending one night hanging out with a couple of my friends (who I'll get links to their blogs later), and helping them with a rummage sale so they can pay their rent, we're going to Fishers for a Renfest. Woo, the excitement is tangible. We'll meet some other friends there, some who are still trapped at the alma mater, and have a rip-roaring time, or at least a good one. Maybe if you're unlucky, I'll take some pics and post them here, mu-whahahahahaa.
But, yeah, how's that for something different!
Until later!

No comments: