Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ooo, it's been a week

...since I've bothered to blog at all. But, you're not getting that much, since I'm doing this during the commercial breaks in CSI: New York. I'm gonna go ahead and plan to actually blog on the weekend, since I have a Renfaire to recount, as well as random things about the town. I might as well (even though I don't know how often the relevant parties read my blog) go ahead and wish my brother a happy 20th birthday, and bow in awe at my parents 30 years of marriage, especially with respect to having to spend almost 26 of them with me, and 20 of them with Ross. That takes a helluva lot of patience.

Just a coupla random things from what I've been watching. Ghost Hunters is awesome, and the creepy female silhouette was extremely so, especially taking into consideration that the only female on the team was upstairs at the time. Second, intelligent tuxedos that can hack computers and power a light table are freakin' awesome!

Now, to continue the show and go to bed.

Night, folks!

No comments: