Thursday, August 09, 2007

One more week!

...plus about 3 and a half. But, one more week of Michaels servitude. And then...it's "drive all over the freakin' place" time. Since I gotta visit people and all that jazz...swing? Rock? Jpop??

Would you like to hear my schedule?? (pronounced shed-you-ull) Well, too bad, cuz I'm gonna lay it out for you anyways.

  • Aug 15th--Last day in Craftland/Hell.
  • Aug 16-19--Chicago to visit J-dog with VBG, the bibliophile, rabidmonkey, and evilducky. This was, well, not really planned per se, but conceived of before I even applied to Ohio (I think). Also, will most likely stop by my grandmother's on the way home to raid her basement of unused cookware and stuff.
  • Aug 21--Taking my brother back to college, that place we almost didn't think he'd make it back to.
  • Aug 22--To Clarksville to visit Aerine and Billy before the leave for Florida.
  • Aug 23-?--Head up from Clarksville to Anderson to hang with Jenny and Ernest for a while, and see Katie before she moves back to Chicago. Hopefully, there will be some Ellie visiting in there, too, and possibly a trip to Bloomington.
  • I'll probably head back to Eville round the 28th or so, but that may be dependent on when I run out of clothes or something.
  • Aug 29(?)-Sep 3--PACK!!! (and clean)
  • Sep 4--load up both cars (as long as my dad has those 4 days off) and head to Wooster with the folks, so we can get me an apartment and some furniture (I mean, I'll need a futon and a table).
  • Hopefully I can come back for Xmas, but I don't know if I'll be able to get enough time off to visit everyone...though Anderson can be kinda on the way, I guess...

But, yeah, that's how my next few weeks are looking. Exciting, ain't it?

5 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Make sure you mark a spot on your calendar for Thanksmas!

J-Dog said...

we've got tons of furniture to get rid of, including two futons, so , if you want to strap one to the top of your car, you're welcome to it. :) heh.

norahs1213 said...

Well, I'm pretty sure we're taking 2 cars up there...and my backseats fold down....I wonder if i can get a futon to fit? Cuz a free futon would be wonderful!

rabidmonkey said...

well, if the frame comes apart at all, i'm sure we can stuff it in there. you might even take a look at what the other free furniture is.

A-muse-ing said...

You'd better believe Anderson is on the way from Wooster to Eville! I already looked it up as soon as you said you got the job and where it was!! :-P Actually, we're about exactly midway between Wooster and Eville...which means you're the same distance away when you're there as when you're in Eville.... Mwahhaha, you cannot escape us! Er. Right. ;)

Do you have any leads on apartments yet?

Peace and love.