Friday, February 03, 2006

Off-topic

So, I know it's been a while since my last post, and there are probably somewhat important things I could talk about (like that Chicago thing), but I'm feeling...serious (maybe it's the music I'm listening to...from Witch Hunter Robin).

I'm a little obsessive about checking things, such as my email, or my friends' blogs and LJs, so I was going about my little checking spree when I was delighted to find that a couple of people (namely Jenny) had updated since I had checked earlier today. One of her posts made me curious, so I searched out another friend's LJ (Kayla) and had a cursory read. And then I had a thought (scary, ain't it). Everyone else's lives seem to be filled with drama. While they're ranting about real-world problems and living, I sit here and refuse to blog because nothing has happened to me. I woke up really late. I ate lunch. I played a computer game. I watched some TV. Or sometimes it goes like this. I woke to my alarm. I got dressed. Ate lunch. Went to work. Maybe stopped somewhere to buy a DVD, or look at clothes I can maybe wear to Stephanie's wedding. Came home. Watched TV. I don't have interesting things happen to me, which isn't necessarily bad, since interesting often translates to bad. But I get the feeling I'm not going anywhere.

Dammit!!!!! I am NOT depressed, I refuse to be. I'm just not tired, but have to be awake in 5 and a half hours. And everyone else's depressions are rubbing off. Don't be depressed! Cuz it gets to me, and I don't do enough as it is! Any more, and you'll have to check for a pulse! ("Is she breathing? Is there a pulse?" "I dunno, sir. She's a Great American Sloth. Them things can be tricky.")

Maybe later I'll do a happier post. About random things, like anime and obsessions. Anime always makes me happy, which I guess means I'm easily destracted.

Later.

1 comment:

A-muse-ing said...

Sharon! Noooo! Noooo deeepppreeesssiiiooonnn foooor Sssshhaaaaarrrrrrooooooooonnnnnn! Okay, enough of that. My fingers are cold. It's always cold by my desk, but if I turn the heat on, anyone who comes in complains--the vent is right over the door. Unfortunately, my desk is about 5 feet from that vent. *sigh* Oh, well. The rest of me isn't cold.
Um. Yes. If you're really depressed, come see me! :) I would come see you, except I can't afford the gas right now. And I still owe you $80, which I swear I will give you--hopefully before ACen, since E is actually supposed to get a normal check next week. Oh, and I subbed Tuesday...but I missed a day of real work the week before that. *shrug*
So...yeah. Come see me. Say it's a V-day thing. You know you wanna spend a really *special* V-day with E and I.... hehehehe ;)
Better yet, get a job at the Michael's in Indy, live with us in our extra bedroom. You'd have a walk-in closet. Woot.
Peace.