Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm not dead!

...although I do feel a bit like the undead (shuffle, shuffle).


So, what have I been doing since my last post? Swimming. Er, I mean, let's see. A couple of weeks ago I went and picked up Ellie at Aerine and Billy's place (and therefore got to hang out with the aforesaid couple, as well as Bird and Bijou) and then drove up to visit with Jenny and Ernest. Up there, we went to a band competiton (it was ok, just a little warm) and finally got to go to the Children's Museum in Indy to see the dinos. Yay dinos. We also got to see the Fireworks of Glass display, which was pretty cool. Oh, and we got to eat at Ellie' restaurant, the 3 Sisters' Cafe, which had a lot of stuff my veggie friends would eat, too. Um, the next weekend was my family reunion, so I got to see a bunch of relatives, some of which I haven't seen for a very long time (like my cousin Esther) and eat watermelon and too much food in general. Cuz that's what family's about. Eating too much off the dessert table. :)

Hmm...otherwise, I haven't really been doing too much. Just working and sleeping and watching anime on Youtube. The exciting life I always lead. ;)

Hmmm....I should probably get dressed and stuff for work now, so...until later!

2 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Aim for the head!

norahs1213 said...

I do like that movie, though not nearly as much as my brother...