Monday, April 03, 2006

Nuthin' important

So, yeah, as the title says, this post is nothing, and about nothing, important. It's pretty much just a post to keep things going, cuz heaven forbid I go another month before I update again. :P

An update on my Effort to Keep Sharon Amused(tm).
I purchased vols. 1 & 2 of the Mai HiME soundtrack off of Ebay, and find it just as beautiful as I had expected.
I finally read the first entire book, without pictures and not written by Terry Pratchett that I had not already read, since graduating college. It seemed for a while there that college had burned out my brain, but I seem to be recovering. Although...it was a Mercedes Lackey book, so maybe it doesn't really count that much, seeing as she's my second favorite author after Pratchett.
I bought the Robot Chicken season 1 DVD, and finally found my favotie episode again (apparently it's ep. 17). Anime is weird.
I completed my acquisition of Witch Hunter Robin, so now all I have to do is gather my friends together and make them watch it, since I think it's an anime that my less-than-enthusiatic-about-anime friends could enjoy.
I've read all that has been translated to English of Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle by CLAMP, and really enjoyed the alternate reality versions of everything, and especially enjoyed the "Where's Waldo"-like cameos of Miyuki-chan in all of the worlds with people. But one would expect her to be in these other dimensions.

Hmm....this appears to be the end of my post for this evening, since I can't think of anything else to talk about.

Til later!

No comments: