Sunday, November 13, 2005

So....yeah........I couldn't think of a title. It's jsut that a lot has happened, and how can you put that into a concise and witty one-liner? I'm usually pretty good at concise, but some days witty is a long way away.

So, where to start? I would assume by now that anyone foolish enough to read this blog
would know about the tornado that ripped through Evansville/Newburgh a week ago (in about an hour, actually). And I would guess that they would also be bright enough to realize that if I'm typing this, I'm perfectly fine, unless they'd already spoken with me....in which that realization would be moot. The tornado hit maybe a mile or two southeast of me, and then went on through Newburgh (which is east of here). And I slept through the whole thing (of course!). Most people did. I heard quite a few (and I'm included in this) stories along the lines of:
(Phone rings)
"Hello..." says recently awoken E'villian

"Are you guys okay?" says relative in far-off state
"Umm.....yeah........ Why wouldn't we be?"
"Good, the tornado missed you guys! We were so worried down here"
"What tornado?"
Yeah, that about sums it up. My parents were at work, so they heard the sirens, but I was coamtose after my meal at Denny's and my weekly infusion of Scryed. I woke up to my mom answering the phone in my room and talking to my aunt, and deducing that a tornado must have come t
hrough from what she said and what the news was saying in her bedroom, and thinking as I fell back asleep that when Jenny heard about it, she'd definately call me. And she did, about an hour later. :)

So, what else has happened, you might ask? Only a great and wonderful holiday! Ok, so Halloween the day was sorta boring, just handing out treats to the small children (and occaisonally they're costumed parent), and then later Katie-napping Katie and taking her to Walmart and IHOP if my memory serves. But that was Halloween the actual day. The party was a couple of days before that. And that was pretty fun, getting all dressed up and hanging out in Stephanie's basement, taking pictures and listenin
g to mainly Danny Elfman music. Of course, you know what this part of the post is leading up to.....pictures! None of the following were taken by me, since I forgot to bring my camera...I think they're all Gena's handiwork, stole--er, borrowed, from her shutterfly account. So here goes:
Me:

The dread Stephula.... And her snack....












Scott in a cage.... And maybe those who put him there?












The whore..... .......workin
g.........












And the scene of the crimes....or whatever....
Woo, exciting. :)

Hmm......I guess that's about it for now.......can't really think of anything else to write after trying to get all those pics in here.

Til later!

5 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Hooray! Stolen...erm...BORROWED pictures!

Julie M. said...

What on earth were you supposed to be??

norahs1213 said...

I'm supposed to be.....asian.....
Or "heavy white chick in kimono"

My costume I was gonna wear still hasn't arrived. Hey, at least I dressed up, which is more than can be said for Laurie. ;)

A-muse-ing said...

lol Woot for Asian Sharon! :) What did I do for Halloween? I put on all black with my black raincoat over it, tied E's Ren cape about myself, plunked a witch hat on my head (it was just sitting around here collecting dust), put cat ears and a tail on an already in-black E, and handed out candy at Trunk-or-Treat at First Pres. I think you had more fun. ;) Although...we trick-or-treated my grandparents, and they gave us each a huge chocolate bar. I'm still working my way through the second one, and that's with help from various people. ~_~
Anyhow, yay, I'm alive and online and woot. :) And there are Sharon pictures! Double...er, triple woot. :)
I hope your costume arrives soon!
Peace,
Jenny

bibliophile81 said...

My cousin just bumped into these pictures the other day, after clicking on the link to your blog that is on my blog. I'd forgoten all about the pictures. I couldn't really tell for sure how shocked she was to find me dressed as a hooker, although she did ask me to confirm her assumption that it was for Halloween. (I don't think she read the post word-for word.)