Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Madness!

Ok, so I have 2 things for this...first, while I was working the closing shift this evening at work, we were told by a customer that people were camping out next door, setting up tents and such. At first I was confused, I couldn't figure out why people would be camping out in this cold on a Monday night in front of Best Buy. Then it hit me. Duh! The Xbox 360 comes out tomorrow (or at midnight). We just kept laughing at those silly people, though, cuz if they were that worried about it, they should have just gone ahead and pre-ordered the damn thing, instead of trying to be one of the first 50 people to get in when Best Buy opens for this whole thing. Oh well.

The other thing...a few days ago my parents went to Famous Bar (well, we all went) to get a new mattress, since my mother is tired of being molested by a spring poking out of her mattress. So, we tried a bunch out, and I sorta liked this one by Serta that was covered in the little counting sheep from the Serta commercials, but it was the clearanced floor model, and had already been sold. So, my parents finally decided on one, a Simmons Beautyrest to be exact, and as we were sitting there finishing up the payment stuff, I mentioned how I sorta wanted my folks to have gotten a Serta, so I could have had one of the counting sheep. Well, the saleslady said I could go ahead and take one, so I sent my brother to grab one. I mentioned the 1/2 one, since I remebered seeing it there, and I called it the Tucker...well, that's the one my brother grabbed, and amazingly enough, it has teal/turquoise eyes, so I figure Tucker is the perfect name. I just need to get hime outfitted and his picture taken... If you're wondering why Tucker is such a fitting name,with the number 1/2 plastered on his side and teal eyes, then you must needs visit this site and watch as many episodes as you can. Or you can just ask me to show you the first 2 DVDs. Hopefully for Xmas I'll get the 3rd season. :)

Hmm...what else.... I will try to redo the previous post with the helpful tips from my HTML goddess, Julie, but not right now.

Oh, I saw Harry Potter 4 on Friday. It was pretty good. I mean, it can't be 100% the book, cuz it's only one movie, and that book was fucking huge, but it did keep some ofmy favorite parts. I think it did a pretty good job of leaving in the parts you actually needed for that story, although it didn't have as much foreshadowing for the next books that the book actually did. Ummm....Ron is hilarious.

Well, I think that's about it for tonight, I can't think of anything else halfway entertaining to rant about at the moment, so.....later!

2 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Awww...TUCKER! That rocks. :)

A-muse-ing said...

Yay for more Sharon-posting goodness. :)

Also, for the links: you can generally find any kind of help you need in the blogger files. Or you can do what I sometimes do--try random HTML stuff that you may or may not remember correctly until you get it right. ;)

And yes, Julie is an HTML goddess. And XML, too, I think.
Peace,
me