Saturday, June 06, 2009

Happy Wedding!

Well, it's that time of year again, "wedding season", so everyone's getting married. This post is in honor of a good friend of mine from college who is getting married in Florida today. Congratualtions, Aerine! I wish I could be there!! I know you'll look beautiful and I wish you and Billy all the best. For you, I will post this song. Enjoy it, even if it is in Japanese. :)


Wedding March - Miyavi

Also, I hope my friends who are in Nashville tonight also have a good time, and I do hope I'll be able to attend that wedding! I think this means I need to check my mail again, as there is no invite for that as of yet...though I did get the invite for tonight (the bridal shower/bachelorette party).

Congrats again, to everyone participating in this season!!

No comments: