Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm still here

Sorry about the disappearance. After that Monday of snow, I got snow on Wed (a couple of inches), snow on Fri (a couple more inches), sick on Tues, and more snow yesterday and today.

Other than snow and sick, I of course haven't done much, though I did venture out Friday night to the company holiday party. Afterwards, myself an
d a co-worker and her husband attempted to go hang out at another co-workers place (this co-worker didn't realize we were gonna be at the party, or she'da been there, too). But, we couldn't really find the place, and she didn't answer her phone, so we gave up, since the married couple had a few hours of editing ahead of them. Apparently they make movies, of the horror-ish variety. When she was talking about some of the movies they had done, or were working on, all I could think of was Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. So, I guess, kinda similar in budget and seriousness.

Ummm...the snow stopped me from doing much yesterday (since I still don't have boots, and didn't feel like driving in it), but today it wasn't as bad, so I did make it out to do a little of the shopping I had planned. So, I was able to procure boxes, and so was able to wrap presents. And now they are stacked beneath my tree.

I still have a little bit of stuff to buy, and have to write and send the cards (that's later tonight, so's I can mail them tomorrow), but I think I'm getting close to being ready for Xmas to be over with. :) I just can't wait to see people!

Til next time!

2 comments:

bibliophile81 said...

I put paper cranes on my little tree too!

A-muse-ing said...

Huzzah for seeing people and Christmas being over with soon!

Peace and love.