Saturday, January 27, 2007

I like to travel......



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

I've been quite a few places. Granted, some of these (like Idaho, Maryland, or California) are on this because we drove through them for 20 miles, or I spent 2 hours in the airport. But, for the most part, I've been in these states long enough to have stayed the night. Woot, 76%, 39 states. Now, my goal is to visit some of those I haven't made it into. Like the Northwest, or Louisiana. Or Mass to visit Julie and Andy. That'd be awesome!
And, maybe, if you are lucky, you can come with me!

2 comments:

rabidmonkey said...

remind me to whine at mother for always planning trips to the same two states. massive jealousy.

A-muse-ing said...

Yay! I'll come with you. :) I've been to most of the contiguous states, I think. *thinks* I'm missing Kansas and Arkansas, I think, and Texas. I can't remember if I've been through New Mexico. But I'm pretty sure I've been through all the other states, except Hawaii and Alaska. Woot. :)

Peace and love.