Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is that all??

So, today I am a quarter-century old. Put it that way, and it sounds longer than "twenty-five years"...Anyways, now I can legally rent and subsequently drive a vehicle. But, that's it. This is the last milestone 'til I approach the hill, and roll down the other side. No more big, important things will I be suddenly able to do, supposedly, I can do them all now. And that's kinda depressing. Oh well.
Now I'm caught up to all my friends here, and soon most of my other friends will join in the unimportant birthday club. Yay for growing older??

4 comments:

velocibadgergirl said...

Happy Birthday :D

bibliophile81 said...

Happy birthday; I hope you got the card I sent. Sometimes the mail man leaves the mail he picks up in the mens' restroom, and I worry that some weirdo might take it in case there's money or something, but usually a nice patron or a shelver finds it and brings it back to the circ. desk. Hurray for run-on sentences!

Anonymous said...

Jeremy always says that the next milestone is 64, when you can start to draw Social Security. That will be good if there's any SS left by the time we're old.

Anonymous said...

I know it's late, but I promise I didn't forget. I'm hoping your present arrives in time for our Christmas celebration--I ordered it *ages* ago. *sigh* *tries to have patience* *fails* *kicks something* All better. :)

Yeah...I've been feeling the quarter-century bug, too. Eek. I keep thinking, "I've wasted this much time *already*?!?!?!?"

Anyhow, happy late birthday. :)

Peace and love.