Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Quick update...with pics!




So, 2 weeks and a week and a half ago, I attended a couple of graduations. So, congrats again to Ross, for graduating from Bosse, and to Ellie, Aerine, and Heather for escaping Hanover. You know you'll miss the people, and you'll miss not getting thousands of phone calls asking you to consolidate your loans, or letters from Hanover saying "Now that you're an alumni, give us money!!" I know I do.

Anyways, as for what's up with me...I'll be going up to Indy this weeken
d for Julie's bachelorette party, followed by her and Andy's wedding, so as long as my dream last night doesn't come true (where I was running late and forgot my camera, among other things) I'll be sure to take a couple of pics and post them later.

Til then

1 comment:

A-muse-ing said...

Yay for good pictures. :) I do like the one of Ross with his arms out--very evil looking. :)

Um...Oh, is the dinosaur thing still happening in July? If so, maybe we could give E a birthday-outing to the Children's Museum to see it. lol :)

Peace,
Jenny